The girls had a bunch of the kids from our cal-de-sac over to watch the Hannah Montana 3D concert show. We popped a ton of popcorn, went through a couple boxes of Capri Suns and had a blast. The girls (and 1 boy) sang along, got up and danced and were so cute wearing their 3D glasses. It's so much fun to get the neighborhood together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You guys are such fun parents. You do so many fun things with the girls. Looks like you guys are having a good time.
They are all too cute!! Wish we were around for fun times at the Furness'
Hey strangers. All right I am trying my best to continue to live in the 90' (must of been because high school was so great) and avoid modern technology. So don't be offended when I say that this is the first time I have seen your blog. It is so much fun to see your cute family and your beautiful girls. I hope we can all get together again soon. I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment