Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Our girls had such cute costumes this year- All Disney!!! Maddie was Elizabeth Swan (from the Pirate movies), Megan was her favorite- Tinkerbell, and Emmy was Minnie Mouse- she's wanted to be Minnie since we were at Disneyland last summer. Rob took the girls trick-or-treating with some friends. Megan lasted as long as Maddie this year. Emmy got tired and stopped to play at a friends house while her sisters kept going. Now we have tooooo much candy, but the girls had a blast!

3 comments:

Kim said...

The girsl look so cute. I hope you had a great Halloween. I heard my parents had a great time at the cabin. That is fun that all the siblings wre able to get together.

Adrienne said...

So cute! I can hardly believe how big your girls are getting. It's been too long! Miss ya tons! So glad I found your blog

Shyloh Belnap said...

Cute Pictures! I love your background. It is making me think of VACATION!!! We missed you at scrapbook group!