I did my 1st triathlon- and finished it :) After 10 weeks of training I was somehow ready. We got rained out of the swim, so the race changed to run. bike, run. We ran 1 mile, biked 12 and ran 3 more miles. It was so much fun. I got to run across the finish line with my friend Heidi. Still can't believe I did it- and that I want to do it again next year!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Woman of Steel Triathlon
I did my 1st triathlon- and finished it :) After 10 weeks of training I was somehow ready. We got rained out of the swim, so the race changed to run. bike, run. We ran 1 mile, biked 12 and ran 3 more miles. It was so much fun. I got to run across the finish line with my friend Heidi. Still can't believe I did it- and that I want to do it again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WAY TO GO TRACY! That is an awesome accomplishment.
You're amazing! Good job!
Post a Comment