Emmy got to pick out her first day of school outfit- just like her sisters. Emmy ended up with 3 new dresses...she LOVES dresses and skirts and loves to look PRETTY. The most important part of the outfit...THE SHOES!!!
Emmy found these cute shoes back in July and had to have them for the first day (and everyday) of school. They are so girly...so Emily... covered with sparkley beads and sequins.
Daddy was able to come home to take Emmy to school. She was so big and just walked right in. She hung up her backpack all by herself and found her name and hung her apple on the bushel sign. She let us take a couple of pictures and then she was off to play and make new friends.
To help with the sadness of all 3 girls being in school...I got a pedicure :) Yep..it totally helped.
Two hours later it was time to pick up Emmy. I couldn't wait! When I went to pick up Emmy she was all smiles and full of stories from her fabulous first day! She told me about songs they sang, friends she made and the fun treats they ate. She is anxious to have Thursday arrive so she can go to preschool again!


1 comment:
I was going to ask you how it went today and it slipped my mind! You're so funny! I'm glad that you really did get your pedicure to ease the pain of seperation! Have a fun weekend in NY.
Post a Comment