Madonna...er Miley...er Megan- yep Megan!!! Wow- Megan is really embracing the return of the 80's. "The Outfit": Megan loved school clothes shopping. She is so much fun to shop with because she always looks for the most outlandish clothes in each store and that's what she wants and she loves to accessorize. Megan found this outfit at Justice and fell in love with the arm bands and just had to have it. It fit her personality to a T. Fun, bright and crazy...all Megan!
It's so hard to believe that Megan is in Kindergarten. She has been counting down the days and was so excited to be in "Mrs. School-bell's" class (Mrs. Scoville...She heard all about Mrs. Scoville from the twins next door who had her last year. After all of the happy stories the girls shared with Megan she had to have "Mrs. School-bell". Everytime the twins would talk about Mrs. Scoville, Megan thought they were saying "Mrs. School-bell". So- she is "Mrs. School-bell". We told her teacher about her name and she loved it. She's never had a child call her Mrs. School-bell....and we don't want to correct Megan, its way too cute- so its gonna have to stick.).
Rob came home at lunch and we got to walk Megan to school. After posing for a ton of pictures we headed off for the 5 minute walk. Megan was so excited when we got to school to see some friends from church and preschool. She helped us find her classroom. She went right in- so excited and never sad. She found her nametag, hung up her backpack, found her reading folder, found her cubby and then found a spot on the rug- where daddy sat and read a story with her. Then came the hard part- it was time for the parents to say goodbye and go. Hard part for mom- not Megan- because Megan looked at me and said why is your face all red mom? "I'm just happy"- no..actually it was hitting me how grown up she is. I did make it through the day luckily- thanks to Megan's sweet prayer last night..."Please help my mom find something to do tomorrow while I'm at school"...what was I to do without her??? Megan LOVED her first day of school- she colored, cut, sang and played on the playground...and had the best first day of kindergarten


1 comment:
That's really sweet that she remembered you in her prayers. I don't think that Addison even noticed. I told her I'd miss her and she said oh, just come pick me up later. I love that Megan has a style of her own. Good Luck with tomorrow!
Post a Comment