Our third amazing day started with breakfast outside on the back of the ship. We were so spoiled with tons of yummy food- the girls loved all of the fresh fruit choices. This was a very relaxing day.
For my Dad's 70th birthday, last January, they took me and my 2 brothers, spouses and all the grandkids on a Disney Cruise (The Disney Magic)....Oh my gosh! So much fun!!!! The ONLY thing better then the Disney Cruise was not having to pay for the Disney Cruise! :> I was so glad I was pregnant at the time because I ate...and ate...and ate and then justified it by telling myself I was eating for two...however I now blame the cruise for not being able to get ride of the last 10 lbs of baby weight I put on with Joelle.(It has nothing to do with the fact that I still eat like I'm eating for two and refuse to exercise). I wish we could go every year...your pictures brought back soooooooooo many great memories! Jen Thomas
1 comment:
For my Dad's 70th birthday, last January, they took me and my 2 brothers, spouses and all the grandkids on a Disney Cruise (The Disney Magic)....Oh my gosh! So much fun!!!! The ONLY thing better then the Disney Cruise was not having to pay for the Disney Cruise! :>
I was so glad I was pregnant at the time because I ate...and ate...and ate and then justified it by telling myself I was eating for two...however I now blame the cruise for not being able to get ride of the last 10 lbs of baby weight I put on with Joelle.(It has nothing to do with the fact that I still eat like I'm eating for two and refuse to exercise).
I wish we could go every year...your pictures brought back soooooooooo many great memories!
Jen Thomas
Post a Comment